[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[coco8] Requirements for iOS development with S8
- To publish the application it is required:
- a Mac OS System
- a iOS developer license (join the iOS developer program,
Apple will ask you for money (if you make business or NOT)
- Console mode tools of S8 to build your images in your preferred desktop platform (windows, OSX, linux).
- The S8 platform files for native iOS development, published as coco8 contribution.
- This is a framework to write native iOS apps writing ALL the application classes in S8.
- This contribution is our starting point for developing iOS apps with S8.
- In case you produce the application imagen using U8 tools, access to internet is required.