[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[U8] Platforms proposal
This page expose a way to:
- let the user customize/expand platforms with owned implementations
- define a(simple) categorized schema for platforms
- make it simple
The platforms available for an unknown user (not logged) are the platforms available for user "smalltalking".
The platforms available for a logged user is the result of the following process:
- collect the platforms available for "smalltalking" user.
- search for a file named "platforms.json" in the folder of the user.
- if the file exists it is read mixing(overwriting) the contents of this file to previous collection
The file must contain a json object with:
- key: the name of the platform
- value: the url of the contribution to fork
The name of the platform can be categorized using "-" as a separator.
e.g. "iOS-coco8 sample" defines the platform to make coco8 samples (running iOS)