[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[coco8] Installing coco8 App on Test Devices
To install the app on a device
- Connect the testing device to a Mac or PC running iTunes.
- Double-click the iOS App file that you want to install and test (coco8.ipa).
- In iTunes, click the device in the upper-left corner of the window.
- Click the Apps button.
- Under "Apps", choose “Sort by Name” or “Sort by Kind” from the pop-up menu.
- Look for Coco8 App. An Install or Remove button appears adjacent it.
- If an Install button appears, click it. The button text changes to Will Install.
- Click the Apply button or the Sync button in the lower-right corner to sync the device. The app is uploaded to the device so that You can start testing
Source of this information and up to date documentation