[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[coco8] How to install files under application folder
You can install files and folders under coco8's application folder using the Upload Server that is part of the default coco8 application image.
How to copy files...
- Start coco8 application
- Tap in the "workspace" tab
- Select the workspace page titled
[server] File Uploader
- Tap in the icon on the up-right side of workspace
- Select action "showIt"
- this will start the upload server in your phone and will show the URL you can use to access the application's folder from another computer in your intranet
- Point your (desktop) web browser to the URL shown in the phone
- You can drag files from desktop to the page to upload them to the phone
- You can also create/delete folders
- The files and folders are accessible to the running coco8 application