[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[coco8] Issue report: Reading Sample file
Summary: Reading a file (~3Mb) in a loop, can result in an EXC_BAD_ACCESS or memory full.
Expected Results: The test should evaluate an arbitrary number of times without issue.
Actual Results: Memory appears to be corrupted causing EXC_BAD_ACCESS or silent crash and memory full.
Steps to reproduce:
- Download the coco8 Xcode project (compressed file)
- Open coco8/coco8.xcodeproj with Xcode 8.
- Run the application on an iPhone 6s.
- Tap the link ("Read Sample.txt file") in the welcome page.
This will cause the application to crash.
- The test script generate a Sample.txt file of aprox. 3mb and read the file contents 100 times.
Configuration: Xcode 8.0 beta (8S128d), iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.2 (13F69)