[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[jx8-android] Requirements and installing Android Studio project
- Android Studio instaled on windows is required
- SDK and NDK support must be installed
- Decompress the zip files in C:\Android\JX8 the resulting folder should be installed in Android Studio
- (it is an Android Studio project) The project is set to build multiple applications (e.g. appU8, app, appS8, poc8)
- the Android Studio tool will generate release and debug versions of the apps, and can debug the apps running in a device connected through USB.
- After importing the project to Android Studio the project can be debugged as any Android Studio app.
- To rebuild the S8 sources of all apps, the build tree is at C:\JX8\s8 (it is a classic S8 build tree)
Android Studio project tree
The zip files are