[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[m8n] Love - How to connect from remote S8 tools
You can live-connect to any S8 system (e.g. a S8 system running Löve) and work using U8 development tools running in a web page, android or iOS system!
- Start the SystemServer in Löve
- Download/fileIn the SystemServer and required libraries from U8 service folder:
- Execute the following expression to start the server
- Note that it is required a step loop for the server to work
- you can add the following expression to love.draw callback to let the server attend client requests on each drawing step
- From your development system running U8 toolset, press the "connect" button and enter the server URL
- Use workspaces, browsers, etc connected to the same URL for remote development, as usual.