[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
[U8] U8Debugger - Node.js
How to debug a remote S8 server?
We can connect our debugger to a S8 server running with node.js execution machinery.
This way we can debug S8 servers remotelly from desktop.
- The S8 server must be running on top of node.js engine supporting inspector API
Short list of steps to debug a remote S8 server
- Run your server with --inspect argument
- Take note of the URL to access the inspector interface
- it should be an address like ws://127.0.0.1:9229/uuid-uuid-uuid-uuid
- Open Chrome
- Click the debug icon at the main page of chrome (chrome opened at home address)
- Enter the URL of system to inspect as address of [Connect Remote:]
- The debugger should connect and enter debug state.