[View] [Edit] [Lock] [References] [Attachments] [History] [Home] [Changes] [Search] [Help]
Pages with code
Robots select pages according to tags and sort the pages to perform a massive fileIn.
For each page selected, contents are read and the contents of the page between <CODE> and </CODE> is considered code to be filedIn.
- The swiki put a HTML element tagged with <pre> and this tag is used by robots to detect/read "Code" elements to process
- All other HTML contents of the page is ignored by Robots.
- CODE must be text in valid chunk format.
- More than one CODE chunk can exist in page contents.
- Code chunks are filedIn while parsing page contents (rules of S8 fileIn framework applies here, browse FileInReader hierarchy).
- A custom SwikiCodeRobot can refine evaluation of code (see #evaluate: event) to do any processing of the CODE chunks.